This is a template for a guild application to Bloodbound. If you are new to the guild and are looking for a way to introduce yourself, this is to help you get started. Ignore it at your own peril, if you feel there is a better way to introduce yourself, but most applicants should fill it out.
Before applying, read this
. It's important information for you to know!Please take the time to use proper grammar, punctuation, and all that good stuff. If you don't, we might not bother to read it, or worse, we might not like you. That would be very sad.
- Why are you applying to Bloodbound? Why should we recruit you?
- Do you know anyone in Bloodbound? Would that person vouch for you to join us?
- Did you read the big yellow link at the top of the application? Is this something that you understand, appreciate, and welcome?
- List the guilds you have been in on WoW before applying here and how long you were with them.
- What are things that you have liked and disliked about your previous Warcraft guild experiences?
- Please tell us briefly about who you are in real life. Your age, gender (pronouns to use), location and what you do (student/work/hobbies) are all important things to know.
- List your max level characters you have on WoW and what PvE specs you play, along with their Armory links.
- What do you enjoy about playing WoW. Socializing? Raiding? Other? And why?
- Do you have an authenticator?
- Finally, make up a question and answer it. Bonus points for creativity!