It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Post subject: Taijutsu App
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 am   
Neutral

Hey Bloodbound,
I found your guild very enthralling and would love to come join you peeps. Here is some info to chew on.
Character: Taijutsu DK (Melee)
Alt: Jinnin Priest (Holy)
Bio: I am a computer programmer that just released an iPhone app w00t! I usually have quite a bit of free time to play WoW. I do play some Tennis so I can stay healthy. People call me a panther because I tend to sneak up on people unsuspectingly.
Previous Guild: I have played with Tribute guild and I have loved it. Only reason I am really deciding to join another guild is the fact that we are kind of dying. We have 3-5 people on at night and to group for raids takes over an hour. I have found the lack of motivation is becoming a little lost. I hope the best for them, but I need a little more.

I have already talked to some people and hope to meet more of you.
Thanks.

FYI: Taijutsu is a girl character but I am a guy. Something to do with "body art", ask me if you are interested haha.

Post subject: Re: Taijutsu App
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 am   

Revered

Body art... and a panther...

You realize, you're stepping into a den filled with Gheys and Furries (with quite a bit of overlapping)... xD

ALPHA of the RAPING Dickwolves Faction of Bloodbound!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 am   

<Ice Cold Milk Vendor>

Sup. Our raid's usually pretty melee-heavy so it's hard to say about spots for that, but that's no bar to joining the guild, obviously. What's your particular interest in BB?

And I assume you're okay with the, er, demographic makeup of the guild, as Mneme mentioned. :)

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, work when people are watching." -- Scott Adams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:06 pm   
Neutral

HAHA if you knew me I wouldn't step into either of those categories, but totally fine with other people. I like the idea of having an animal to speak for yourself because it tells a lot about your character.

I am looking to raid quite a bit, but I guess finding other groups wouldn't be too hard. I am basically looking for more interaction with quantity and quality of people to play with. For example when 13 people "Signed up" for a raid and only 3 are online (I want to stay away from that).

Last is a relaxed and friendly environment to play in, which I believe that is part of your philosophy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 pm   

Revered

:O Moar people trying to flock to us, what is this?

*checks the sky for meteors*

...also Hi

~ Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, and not the song ~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm   

Neutral

Because you guys are awesome, I love this guild.

*guild hug*

"In your darkest hour, never worry that there is no hope for the future. The most extraordinary thing about this life is that YOU are the author of your own destiny, and you get to decide what's in the next chapter."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 am   
Neutral

Its not 2012 yet, so I have a couple years to play until then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 am   

Revered

What aspects of BB do you find enthralling exactly? How did you come to learn about us? Have you grouped with any BB'ers or raided with us at some point? Is there anyone in BB who would speak on your behalf?

"Hellz will smite them like the fist of an angry god."

-Fumeikajin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 am   
Neutral

I was just searching and found you guys. I really like the website, philosophy, state-of-play, and just going through your forums is great.

Grouping would be the one thing I am lacking. Other than seeing some of you in a VOA run, I haven't had much interaction.

I want to be truthful with you guys/gals/furries, because I think you deserve that respect. I am doing this because I am not sure what the future with Tribute is. If it currently stays the way it is, I am not sure how much longer I will be there. If it changes in the next week or so, maybe I won't leave *grim*. I am not looking for an immediate acceptance, unless the force tells me, but its like that feeling after a long trip and you make it back home. I need something like that.

Ok wow I seem really freaking emotional after reading that.

If or when you decide on me, or have any questions. Just let me know.

--Taij

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm   

Exalted

As it's been mentioned before (be it in this thread, or in any of the other 1555 topics), we're a guild that raids, not a raiding guild. If you end up joining BB, that does not guarantee a raiding slot, but it's a good start. Sucking up to Elyana and fawning moist lavishing praise upon officers and pretty much every other guild member is also acceptable. The exception being this person. Mock him at any given chance. That actually earns you DKP. The forums are a fairly good indication of what sorts of things to expect, so if you're still here reading other threads aside from this one and haven't reached for the brainbleach, you'll probably get along just fine.

m9(╬ ಠ益ಠ) Secrets, naughty secrets!